Your Search for Good Coaching Institute Ends Here
Study Master A One-Stop Education Hub
Permanent Residency (PR)
Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country from their native country in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take-up employment as a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker When people cross national borders during their migration, they are called migrants Immigrants leave their native countries for a variety of reasons, eg desire for economic prosperity, to find or engage in paid work, to better their standard of living, family reunification, retirement, climate or environmentally induced migration, or simply the wish to change one’s quality of life.
We deal with a comprehensive range of Canadian and Australian immigration solutions including business visitor visa, permanent residency, family immigration and a lot more. We prepare, review and submit all the necessary documents, along with the application for our clients.
We provide personal counseling to understand what the client requires from us, and what solutions can be tailored to fit the client’s needs. This helps us in planning your immigration strategies. Our lawyers will make sure you reach your destination in a quick, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Express Entry Canada
Submission of the profile
- Prospective candidates will have to submit an Express Entry profile online.
- The candidates who qualify within the criteria of one of the immigration programs will become a part of the Express Entry pool.
- Applicants will be analyzed using a skills based ranking system that will judge.
- Language proficiency
- Work experience
- Other things that may help them contribute to the country
- During this step, skills will be self-declared on the basis of the test results
- Candidates will also have to promote themselves
- They will required to make their presence felt in the Express Entry pool by staying in touch with recruiting companies, being part of on job boards, take part in job fairs, and contact Canadian employers directly
- Registering with Job Bank is also a prerequisite
Express Entry Pool
- Every candidate in the Express Entry pool will be allocated a score as per their education, skills, and experience.
- Once one year completes, the candidate will be requested to resubmit their profile.
- Also, applicants can change or update their profiles during any time if the circumstances change.
- Applicants in the pool will be given a ranking against others according to their score
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada will pull those applicants that are ranked highest at a particular time from the Express Entry pool
ITA or Invitation to Apply
- Job Offers
- Applicants with a provincial/territorial nomination or job offer will be offered additional points to make sure they are taken from the pool
- They will be given an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a PR in Canada
- Interested candidates will have approximately 2 months to submit their detailed electronic application for PR
- Once applied, CIC will validate the eligibility and admissibility criteria of the candidate